Sunday 28 April 2013

MEET YOUR HEALTH WORKER UPCLOSE

Introduce yourself? ;I am Tiana Igechi, a nurse
When you are not working in the hospital what are you doing?:when i am not in the hospital i am attending modelling classes,shopping,hanging out or travelling.
What was your first reaction when you first lost a patient?: i cried cos i gave him a bath and went for lunch and he was gone.
How does your partner respond to you being a nurse?: oh! my partner loves it.
Tell us something you can do that people wont believe you can because of your profession? i model.




 SO GUYS DO YOU THINK THE PROFESSION SUITS HER?

5 comments:

  1. Dats wot nursin z all bou .....keepin it YOU Nightengale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I never meet beautiful nurses like this in the hospital..I would L♥√ع to b a patient everyday of d week if nurses like her are always available.. And ofcourse Cynthia too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummy...so hummy,she can be like my personal night nurse...guys checkout those sexy legs..

    ...moon22

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi good day am chidi,am a male student nurse,i have a proposal for you email me chidiomolu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Do visit again...your visits and comments...My inspiration