Tuesday 26 February 2013

MEET YOUR HEALTH WORKER UP CLOSE

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: I am Eseka joshua a psychiatric nurse,a twin presently with Edo state hospital management board as a staff nurse. I am from delta state.
WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING IN THE HOSPITAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?-I hang out with my hommies,go out and have fun(watch live matches ,eat and drink),We try as much as possible to make the days special and sometimes i just stay home and do something meaningful.
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST REACTION WHEN YOU FIRST LOST A PATIENT?-I have seen people die,but that moment you watch and try to save a life but instead you see life leaving the individual,and then u begin to blame yourself because you feel you could have done more...that was the day i saw tars streaming down my face without me crying.
HOW DO THE LADIES RESPOND TO YOU BEING A MALE NURSE?-Ehrmmm for the ladies hmmmm..Its different viewing outside the profession,generally if i meet a woman and introduce myself as a nurse, she begins to open up her world and most times the love you not just because you are a nurse but because you are brilliant too. So everyday i get to stand up tall and say to myself that i am proud to be a nurse.
TELL US SOMETHING YOU CAN DO THAT PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE A NURSE?-Some people an colleagues don't believe me when i tell them i am a poet..i write romantic poems..i am talented and gifted there are so many things to be uncovered and discovered about me.
 SO TELL ME GUYS DO YOU THINK THE PROFESSION SUITS HIM?

5 comments:

  1. It suits him,he's ma papito...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it does.
    www.trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nurse and also a romantic poet and always around women hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao....it doesn't suit him @ all,he would have been berra if he was an actor or Model*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think hez fabulously gorgeous!!!*winks*

    ReplyDelete

Do visit again...your visits and comments...My inspiration