Sunday 17 February 2013

MEET YOUR HEALTH WORKERS UPCLOSE

Thank you for reading my blog.This segment involves us meeting our health workers up close.
 check out this young nurse and tell me what you think....
   Introduce yourself: My name is Agbonsohan Gift
      when you are not working what are you doing? : Hanging out with friends and shopping.
      what was your first reaction when you first lost a patient? I felt really sad.
what is that thing you can do that people don't believe that you can because you are a nurse? *smiles* I can  play football.

    send me the questions you would want your health workers to be asked -cynthiaezekwu@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. i think she is cute and the profession suits her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do all nurses look dis good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog uve got here cy darl
    www.trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Do visit again...your visits and comments...My inspiration